Friday, March 30, 2012

Shopping Cart

In case you guys don't already have a glimpse in to who Lindsay Henderson really is, here's a screenshot of an order I placed on Amazon this morning...about 5 minutes ago actually:


Zombies and infertility...quite the combination don't ya think?

If you haven't already deduced from the picture, I am going to be hanging out with my good friend Clomid again this month. I decided that since I already have the pills and I won't have to make multiple trips to the big city to get an ultrasound and what not, I'm going to take this next round and just, dare I say, relax through it. As tired as I get with having to do this over and over, it feels better to be doing something, anything, with my reproductive system, than to just sit around. So, you may say that we've found a middle ground between "taking a break" and "complete round". If at the end of this laid-back round I find myself feeling defeated or what-not again, then I won't be doing another until September, when we will begin looking in to IUI's. 
In the meantime, I'm going to obviously overload myself on zombie goodies and try to work on my health again. It helped me get out of my funk last time, it could work again this time! 

As always, thank you all for the support and kind words. It really means a lot to Curtis and I. Good luck to those of you walking this journey with us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment