Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Just a couple things

- I am pretty sure I messed up that last post when I said that the Clomid is 10mg each pill. They are actually 50mg each pill, like the pharm tech said, but whatever...they were still morons.
- I finally heard from my RE and he said that he would prefer to have me have an ultrasound on cycle day 12 (a Sunday), instead of cycle day 13 (like I did last month) because we run the risk that I will ovulate before the ultrasound. I'm kinda freaking out because if he gives me the trigger shot that day, we will be scheduled for insemination on cycle day 14...which is a day that Curtis has to work!! ugh. I planned it starting on day 13 for a insemination on day 15 and that's the day that Curtis took off. Now I'm trying to decide if we're going to go through with the cycle day 13 plan or if we should just scrap the whole insemination process for next month. I already missed my day 3 ultrasound to check for any cysts, and while Doc said he'd move forward, I have money to think about too. It's going to cost us about $880 for each IUI. I only have about $1100 in our Health Savings Account. Maybe we should try one more round of just TI before we jump to IUI. I'm so indecisive!! It doesn't help that Curtis is on graveyard this week, so he's sleeping right now. I can't get his input until 4 this afternoon when he wakes up. UGH!
-We're making the jump back to court this month. Baby Mama moved AGAIN and is having my stepson switch schools AGAIN. Curtis is fed up so we're pursuing full custody. Life is surely about to get WAY more interesting.

I think that's it! Any feedback or ideas would greatly help :) Good luck and baby dust to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment