Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Moving on...

I spoke to Nurse C and my fabulous OBGYN Dr. M yesterday. I told them that I wanted to either do an IUI on the next cycle or I want to, at least, have a post-coital test. My doctor replied that post-coital tests are not recommended anymore, but she is comfortable with us progressing to an IUI. BUT, she wants me to wait until tomorrow to see if my period finally arrives (as of right now, it still hasn't). If by, say, Wednesday afternoon, Aunt Flow doesn't show, then I have to call Nurse C to schedule me for a blood beta test. It's exciting to think that I might make it that far, but I'm not really holding out hope at this point. My back hurts and I feel like my period is just waiting for midnight to show up. UGH.
Anyways, I did email my RE, Dr. A, as he's out of the office this week. I'm hoping he checks his email while he's out, but if not, it's not a huge deal. I'll just talk to him when he gets back. God, a vacation sounds great doesn't it?
OH! And I called Walmart to make sure that they have Clomid in stock and ready for me. Haha. I am NOT playing that game again. The lady said they have about 20 in stock and she "doesn't think they're going to go that fast...". Hahaha. I'm popping those like tic-tacs for the last two months. I'll clear that supply by summer time!

Welp, there's the daily update. Hi to new readers!! Good luck and baby dust to all of you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment