Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Legitimately trying not to stress

Cycle day 1 begins today. I'm super excited to start cycling again, after what felt like forever (but was in fact just a couple weeks), but I'm stressed to the max! Baby Mama drama is stirring up again and Curtis and I are tossing around the word lawyer again. This is not exactly how I wanted to start my cycle off! One year ago, almost to the day, we had to do the lawyer business with Baby Mama and it sucked. I never wanted to do anything like that again, but here we are. I don't want to go to far in to detail because this is supposed to be my infertility blog, but some days, it seems like the two topics merge quite a bit. Regardless, you can go check out my Stepmom blog if you would like to know more.
In the meantime, I'm completely worried about this cycle now. I don't want to go through this one stressing and worrying the whole time! That's not going to help me out at all, nor make it any easier to get through it positively. Do you guys have any suggestions on how to not stress out? I know many women do acupuncture, but I don't know if finances will allow that this month...I just don't know what to do right now and I hate feeling like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment