Monday, September 19, 2011

In case you read my last post....

I have deleted it. It was written in a moment of anger and bitterness. I seem to feel a lot of those two these days. I have since done my research, like the neurotic control-freak that I am, and have found out that AHCCCS does NOT cover infertility services. Not the testing, treatment, nada.
As for the cousin who sometimes speaks before thinking, I have decided to just keep my mouth shut. I am brushing the "lol" comment off and choosing to NOT inform her of what I found about her coverage. I don't want her to think that I am challenging her or cause her any pain or grief. If her husband and her choose to pursue fertility treament like us, they will find out just how much it costs and they will realize that it is no laughing matter. Unless you've lost your mind and I've heard of that happening!

I'm chocking this whole incident up to being a crazy, emotional girl trying to make it to closing time on a Monday. We're all allowed those slips...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment