Thursday, January 12, 2012

Facebook is the enemy [warning:bold explicit language]

You've all seen the new Facebook, with the highlighted stories feed and mini-feed on the side.

I.HATE.IT. 


Facebook randomly highlights statuses from all of my pregnant friends. You think I'm kidding? I have a friend from high school who just found out she's expecting.EVERY. SINGLE. STATUS. gets highlighted and moved to the forefront of my newsfeed.
I know you're thinking, dumb girl, just un-highlight those statuses. I FUCKING HAVE!! So many times I see that message, "We'll try not to post any more stories like this in your feed.." But yet I log on again today and see a status from another girl from high school who is going to her sister's ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby. Said girl also got pregnant within a year of her wedding!! ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!

I'm losing my fucking mind and one step from deactivating my Facebook. 

1 comment:

  1. We do have a lot of pregnant gals that we went to HS. I can see how dang obnoxious that would be.

    ReplyDelete