Monday, January 9, 2012

Beyonce and Jay-Z need to get over themselves

Did anyone else read this story?

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/goddess/beyonce-birth-lap-luxury-192004098.html

I. AM. DISGUSTED. How can we, as a society, be ok with this? To let people just buy their way in to being more important than the rest of us? I really don't care if that guy was only kept from his kids in the NICU for a minute or two...I'm sure any parent would feel panicked in that situation.
Look, I'm all about realizing that celebs are "just like us". For example, when Kasey Kahne tweeted about the woman breastfeeding in the grocery store, I reminded myself that, let's be honest, he's a guy. We should be surprised he didn't talk about that woman's boobs! Also, who knows what that woman really looked like. I'm all for breastfeeding in public, I fully plan to do it myself (breastfeed in public, much to the dismay of Curtis), but maybe she wasn't covering up? Maybe he caught a wayward spray? Regardless, I didn't see his tweet as something to rip him over. This Beyonce, Jay-Z, Blue Ivy (really ?!?) circus. Just plain bullshit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment