Saturday, October 8, 2011

Letters

Dear God,

Look, I know we don't talk as often as we should and I'm pretty sure you stopped listening to me a while ago (it's not like I didn't deserve it)...but could you please stop the dreams of us having a beautiful baby girl that I hug and cuddle with constantly? While the one last night looked different than the one I usually dream of, it still left me waking this morning with an empty heart. I have also now taken up crying, which started as soon as I dropped Curtis off at work. Let's just call a truce, k? I greatly appreciate it.

Mucho Thanks,
Lins

x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x

Dear Mother Nature,

YOU.REALLY.SUCK.

Thanks for nothing,
Lindsay

x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x

Dear Pioneer Woman,

Your recipes have done a pretty decent job of distracting me today. I wish I had the energy to whip even 1/10th of them up. Do you deliver??

Droolingly yours,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment