Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Responses to comments

So my work computer is being a real pain in my ass and won't let me comment on my own posts to respond to others, so I guess I'll just make a whole new post instead! That'll show this damn inanimate object who's boss!

Pretend Mommy: Thanks for the info on the coupon! I was a bit nervous when she said that Femara was more expensive, but I just felt in my gut that it was a better choice. While Hubs and I aren't opposed to having multiples (if I had twins I would be DONE), we didn't exactly want to make it a "stronger" option. Plus with my insurance not covering anything, the less we have to do (meaning ultrasounds) the better. I'm really glad that it worked out for you and your Hubs! Thanks for the baby dust!

Losing It: No worries! Congrats again! That's great that you didn't have to get the trigger shot this time around :) One less shot is never a bad thing! I'm glad that Clomid worked out for you! Hopefully soon you can regain some of your taste buds!!

To everyone else that reads this blog: Thank you so so much for your support! Every comment is immensely appreciated by this blogger. Words don't effectively portray the happiness I feel from your encouraging words, so the best I can come up with is, Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Ok, I'll stop now.

Really.....Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment