Sunday, November 20, 2011

Short hiatus

I wanted to make a quick post regarding the short hiatus I've taken. On Thursday, November 17th my grandfather passed away. My Pop, as most of us called him, was like a father to me and his death has been a blow that has been hard to take. While he had been sick for quite some time, the weekend prior had been looking up. Unfortunately, he was just too tired to continue the fight and we had to say goodbye. Since then I've been staying with my Nana to help fill the silence and assist with the memorial preparations. My Pop was truly a great man and I'm finding it hard to accept that he was unable to meet my future children. Thankfully, we have plenty of stories to fill the void! Remind me to share some of them here with you all.
Until I return with some updates, please keep my family in your prayers for the upcoming holiday season.
Thanks,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment