Thursday, April 25, 2013

28 weeks




Pregnancy Survey Fun!
How Far Along: 28 weeks
Weight Gain: 18 lbs
Innie or Outtie: The top part of it is sticking out, but the rest is like flat? IDK  
Maternity Clothes: Even those are getting uncomfortable! 
Stretch MarksI have been using Palmers Tummy Butter AND Palmers Cocoa Butter religiously and HOLY STRETCH MARKS did they pop up. Not to mention start itching :(
Sleep: Some nights are good, some nights are miserable. I'm up at 6am every morning. 
Pregnancy Perk: Wearing yoga pants or staying in my PJ's all day. 
Embarrassing Pregnant Moment: Trying to catch my breath while talking to people and standing/walking.
Baby Purchases this week: None. I actually haven't really left the house so I haven't had the chance. 
Best quote regarding baby this week: Nothing really stands out. 
Gender: Still a boy and a girl :)
Movement: All the time. You can see it from the outside too now!
Food Cravings: Still chocolate milk or milkshakes or ice cream. 
Food Aversions: None. 
Labor Signs: None
How’s Mama? Week 26-28 I really went downhill. I'm officially on maternity leave now! 
What I am looking forward to:  Each week we hit, lol. 
Our Baby in Veggie/Fruit Terms:

Milestones: Nursery is pretty much done!! Just waiting on the rest of the stuff from baby showers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment