Saturday, January 5, 2013

14 weeks



Pregnancy Survey Fun!

How Far Along: 14 weeks 2 days
Weight Gain: 5 lbs
Innie or Outtie: Innie still...should be for a long time. 
Maternity Clothes: Got four new shirts for Christmas from my parents. My maternity jeans are getting a bit tight though and I had to use the hairband trick on my normal jeans today, so I should get some new pants soon!
Stretch Marks: How Far Along: I say 9 weeks 6 days, OB says 10 weeks 1 day. 
Weight Gain: 3 pound 
Innie or Outtie: Innie
Maternity Clothes: Not since my last purchase. 
Stretch Marks: Yes. I haven't been diligent about using lotion though. Don't ask my why? I guess I'm just super lazy. I'm surely gonna pay for it!
Sleep: Still doing fine, but I think I will soon be off of stomach/side sleeping. I'm also ready for a body pillow!
Pregnancy Perk: Getting out of doing things I don't want to do or anything else I can use it as an excuse for. 
Embarrassing Pregnant Moment: My expanding gut and people commenting on it. Also my pregnancy brain is kicking in and Curtis makes sure to point it out endlessly. 
Baby Purchases this week: None still :( We got the gender prediction, but we don't want to jinx it. 
Best quote regarding baby this week: "TWO BABIES!! But you're so small!!" - owner of a Chinese food restaurant in town. Everyone else says otherwise, much to my dismay.  
Gender: Prediction of Boy and Girl!! Will confirm February 13th. 
Movement: Still none, but I'm getting so much gas that I could just not feel it. 
Food Cravings: Nothing really stands out.   
Food Aversions: Steak. 
Labor Signs: Wayyyy too early. 
How’s Mama? Still tired, still irritable, but feeling great! 
What I am looking forward to:  Gender scan :)
Our Baby in Veggie/Fruit Terms: They say Navel Oranges, but the babies usually measure an inch or so behind a singleton (at least they did at 12 weeks), so maybe 3.5 inches now? 

Milestones: Passed the Nuchal tests and are in the 2nd trimester! 

No comments:

Post a Comment