Sunday, March 31, 2013

26 weeks


Pregnancy Survey Fun!
How Far Along: 26 weeks 3 days
Weight Gain: 17 lbs 
Innie or Outtie: Still hanging on to the innie status.  
Maternity Clothes: ONLY lol 
Stretch Marks: Let's not talk about it :(
Sleep: Is just a far off wish at this point. I accept it as preparation for when the babies get here and that I'll probably not get sleep again for another 18 years. 
Pregnancy Perk: People will do almost anything for me. haha. 
Embarrassing Pregnant Moment: Waddling is the worst now. Gas has gotten better, ahaha.   
Baby Purchases this week: CAN'T. STOP. BUYING. CLOTHES. but that goes for all my family, lol. 
Best quote regarding baby this week: Every single person who tells me that I look small. There's a lot of them actually! 
Gender: Still a boy and a girl :)
Movement: All the time. You can see it from the outside too now!
Food Cravings: Still chocolate milk or milkshakes or ice cream. 
Food Aversions: None. 
Labor Signs: None
How’s Mama? Holding up. My back is getting worse, but my chiropractor is trying to help. I feel like my pelvis, pubic bone, hips and lower back are goners. 
What I am looking forward to:  Next time I get to see them (4 weeks) and getting my Gestational Diabetes test overwith. Pray that I pass!!
Our Baby in Veggie/Fruit Terms: Cucumbers, although they are weighing 1lb 15oz. A little behind singleton pregnancies. 

Milestones: I want to count every week as a milestone! lol. And we got the babies nursery painted finally!!

No comments:

Post a Comment