Thursday, February 7, 2013

19 weeks aka HALFWAY ALREADY!!


Pregnancy Survey Fun!

How Far Along: 18 weeks 6 days
Weight Gain: 7 lbs
Innie or Outtie: Innie still, but it's getting shallow-er?
Maternity Clothes: A couple weeks after Christmas I got two new outfits from Motherhood. I can't wear very many shirts that aren't huge or maternity and all pants need to be either unbuttoned or stretchy. 
Stretch Marks: None that look new or are red, but belly is getting more itchy. 
Sleep: Really starting to suck, but I'm sure it's not near as bad as it's going to get! My hips are killing me and I'm having to switch sides every hour to relieve pain. I'm ready for a body pillow!
Pregnancy Perk: Eating like a cow with no judgement, everybody loves a pregnant belly so I get LOADS of attention. haha. 
Embarrassing Pregnant Moment: Nothing really stands out... 
Baby Purchases this week: The cribs and mattresses!
Best quote regarding baby this week: I had a ton of people tell me at my brother's wedding that I am glowing and absolutely beautiful. Gawrsh you guys!!
Gender: We got a confirmation at our cervical length check that I am indeed carrying a boy AND a girl! I didn't get good pics or anything so I'm going to wait until our appt next week to post more about it :))
Movement: Finally!! It comes in waves and they seem pretty active this far!
Food Cravings: Chocolate Milkshake and nasty McDonald's :((   
Food Aversions: Still steak. 
Labor Signs: None
How’s Mama? A bit stressed with bills and stuff coming out of the wood works, not to mention effing taxes, but I'm doing better now. 
What I am looking forward to:  Still the gender scan, even though we know, cause I want more pictures!!
Our Baby in Veggie/Fruit Terms: My app says Mangos (6 inches and 1/2 lb), but I assume we'll know more on Wednesday. 

Milestones: Movement (finally!!), cervical length is great (6cm!!) and we're at the halfway mark!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment