Thursday, August 30, 2012

Bill & Giuliana Rancic


Folks, you are looking at the ONLY celebrity couple that I am so overjoyed has finally become parents that I legit start to tear-up. *Two fingers up in what I hope is the boy-scouts salute* Scouts honor! You can always tell when you've been trying to conceive for an ungodly, unnatural amount of time when you are in a race to conceive before people you don't even know. For example: Kim Kardashian, Miley Cyrus, ANY Jersey Shore cast members (besides Snooki, obviously), the little girl that plays Lilly from Modern Family...I really could go on with this list. Since I have long given up trying to get pregnant before the people I do know, I have taken to competing with celebrities. Which in turn causes more pain than I originally thought it would. Case in point: Megan Fox. I loved me some Megan Fox. I stood by her after she got dropped from the Transformers movies...even after she gave horrible interview after horrible interview. I was a Megan Fox supporter, ride or die. Megan Fox is pregnant?? Bitch can die. Seriously. I hate her stinkin' guts now. Adele can too! I used to belt out her songs like I was right up on stage with her joining in on the "Oy! You don't like my size? You can snog my arse you bloody bugger!" attitude. Now? I hope she drowns or catches on fire in the rain that is also on fire. I'm.not.even.joking. 

Now that I've experienced those reactions, I fear for my other relationships with celebrities. I adore Miranda Lambert. Her and Blake Shelton are total adorbs and I want to nom on their cuteness. If she gets preggers before me I'll probably hope that all her rescue dogs gang up on her and eat her selfish, pregnant ass! Emma Stone too! If that ginger pops out any little spidey's, our relationship, that may be one-sided, will be over. OVER I TELL YOU!  

Back to Bill and Giuliana though. I love them. I'm so happy for them and I truly mean it from the bottom of my heart. Maybe it's just through the infertility connection or maybe cause they seem like genuinely decent people, I'm not sure. I just know that I cried when she was diagnosed with breast cancer and I cried when news broke of the surrogate and, you guessed it, I'm crying because they finally got a take home child. After all they've been through, they so deserve it. I honestly wish that I knew these people in person so that I could congratulate them, but alas, I don't, so my congratulations is here: Congratulations Bill & Giuliana! Little Edward has no idea how lucky he is, but he will. 

And to the rest of you celebrities...you've been warned...


No comments:

Post a Comment