Friday, April 27, 2012

Guess What?!

As you all know, this past "cycle" was dubbed our last "laid-back round" before we took a short hiatus from the crazy-ness that is fertility treatments. I can now absolutely say that we relaxed and guess what happened?? 

NOTHING. 

That's right folks! Aunt flow showed up very passionately this morning and I am currently sitting at my desk watching Jenna Marbles, writing this blog and writhing in pain all the while trying my best not to hurl in my garbage can. Multi-tasking FTW (for the win)!! Seriously though, I have tried everything for my hellacious cramps and the only thing that has ever worked is a heating pad (which I unfortunately do not have here at work). I even took an excessive amount of medication earlier, more than I originally thought, OOPS!, and it has not worked. A few days ago, when I first had the inkling that Aunt Flow was due to arrive, I would feel some mild cramping for a few minutes, but that was it. Silly me thought that my working out was helping lessen the severity of them. Once again, Mother Nature has other plans for Lindsay! Bitch. I'm about tired of her shenanigans....

Anywho, now begins our 4 month break from ingesting Clomid. I'm still taking Metformin and still have not purchased a scale yet, so I'm not sure if I'm losing weight, but I am feeling better...besides today of course. I'm feeling healthier and quite a bit more like my old self. My infamous snarkiness has returned!! I'm not sure how Curtis feels about that, haha, but it has returned regardless. 

Annnnndddd, that's about all I got for today. I think I'm having a hard time focusing through the pain right now. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to treat myself to Game of Thrones Season 1 when I get off work and curl up on the couch until Curtis gets home. I think I've earned it. Baby dust to all those out there in the middle of cycles!! 
Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Gave you an award, Lindsay! http://theinfertilehousewife.com/2012/05/07/my-first-blog-award/

    ReplyDelete