Friday, December 7, 2012

10 weeks update!!






Pregnancy Survey Fun!
How Far Along: I say 9 weeks 6 days, OB says 10 weeks 1 day. 
Weight Gain: 3 pound 
Innie or Outtie: Innie
Maternity Clothes: Not since my last purchase. 
Stretch Marks: On my hips. WAH!  
Sleep: is ok. My left side is preferred. But when I wake up, my back is killing me!
Pregnancy Perk: Curtis is still being super incredible. 
Embarrassing Pregnant Moment: My endless gas
Baby Purchases this week: None yet still. Waiting on the sexes! 
Best quote regarding baby this week: "Only because I like you" - my doctor sneaking us in for an sonogram. 
Gender: No idea yet!
Movement: None that I can feel yet, but I know they are in there moving like crazy!!
Food Cravings: Teriyaki wings from Buffalo Wild Wings. And tacos.  
Food Aversions: Nothing 
Labor Signs: None
How’s Mama? Tired, irritable, a crying-mess...on cloud nine :)
What I am looking forward to:  Seeing the babies again in 2 weeks!
Our Baby in Veggie/Fruit Terms: Prunes I guess

Milestones: We hit the 10 week mark!! 

1 comment: