Friday, October 5, 2012

Keywords


I was checking my stats and realized I hadn't checked the "Search Keywords" in a while. All of the keywords are pretty standard, but a couple of them bothered me.

"Remove tampon to pee?" I don't really feel comfortable answering this one. Please go ask your Mother or adult lady in your life. And while I'm all for googling, I'm scared of what else you found besides my blog.

Remember people: Use caution when googling!

"Is HSG covered by ahcccs?" First off, for those who don't know, AHCCCS is Arizona's government healthcare program. No, the HSG procedure is not covered (unless it is coded for something other than fertility/infertility). In fact, nothing in regards to fertility treatment is covered. I know this because I did my research. I may or may not have been on a tirade regarding welfare and other government programs at the time of said research. I also had someone tell me that it is covered (someone currently on AHCCCS and also TTC), so I had to prove them wrong. And since I don't want to get in to political opinions on this blog, I am choosing to leave the explanation at that.

"Longhorn shaped uterus" Three people after my own heart. I knew I wasn't the only one who compared those two things!

"Trying not to stress" You and me both! Sorry, I have no solid help for you there. Just go with the standard Wine & Chocolate. Repeat as necessary.

"I thought I was infertile until" I relaxed! Har har, just kidding. In all honesty, I wish I knew what that person was searching for...success stories? Guidance? A little hope? I've seen plenty of SAIF (success after infertility) and it can help to ease the panic and anxiety of treatment. I hope that person found some.

The rest is all pretty normal and not shocking. Plus, I have run out of funny* little quips to say. FOCKER OUT.

*By funny I mean things that make me chuckle, Curtis roll his eyes, and other people consider checking me in to a hospital for severe mental trauma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment